The new version of the highly successful EzyAnalyser is now available and is more powerful than ever before. It combines a simple TWO-step process to scan market sectors or entire markets for investment opportunities. You can scan thousands of shares, options, or futures for trading opportunities in a matter of minutes. It offers a range of features that are invaluable to the serious trader.
The idea of EzyAnalyser is to assist you in finding suitable stocks on which to trade the markets. Using a combination of quality price and fundamental data from BodhiGold and a wide selection of technical analysis tools and indicators EzyAnalyser will give the most up to date accurate results.
It allows traders to scan their database quickly to find stocks that are performing to technical analysis criteria that they have selected. You do not even have to scan the entire database. You can filter your data selections before running a scan, such as subgroups of industrial stocks, mining stocks, gold stocks, or a customised sub section of your choice. You can find any stock at any time that conforms to criteria that you set. I.e. Find stocks that have crossed a 30 day moving average in the last five days, or any stock where volume has increased by more than 20% and has traded more than 1,000,000 shares and pays a dividend over $4.00. The examples are limitless and are easily constructed. Better yet, a complete set of system analysis scans is already pre-written for you, including all the popular price break strategies and candle pattern recognition.
EzyAnalyser has over 50 pre-written technical analysis scans (System scans) for you to select from.
Just select an analysis from the drop down box and click the Run button. EzyAnalyser will quickly scan the market/s you have subscribed to for any stocks that have met the criteria of the scan. System Scans include a range of popular bullish and bearish trading strategies such as:-
- Moving Average cross-over [10 bar] or [5 bar]
- On Balance Volume divergence
- Hull Range Indicator in Profit or Sell zone
- Hull Moving Average
- Guppy Multiple Moving Average
- Darvas Box signal
- MACD crossover
- MACD bottom divergence
- Breaking up through over-sold on RSI
- Overbought on RSI and Stochastic.
- Pivot Point low
- Directional Movement Indicator
- Candlestick Patterns (eg. Dark Cloud, Engulfing Pattern, Evening Star, Harami etc.)
- Price Volume Trend divergence
The results of the scan are displayed so you can easily see which stocks or candidates passed the criteria.
Change Indicator Settings. For example with the Moving Average indicator, you can change the method from Simple, Weighted, Triangular or Exponential. You can alter the price value the indicator is calculated on (eg. Close, Open, Median, Typical etc.) and you can also change the period (i.e. 14-bar; 250-bar).
Superb filtering of your database to scan the exact group of stocks that you want to analyse including your personal portfolio.
Results are automatically transferred, at the click of a button, to EzyChart 6 – see the charts with the appropriate indicator/s displayed from your scan. (NB. EzyChart 6 not available until late 2011)
Extensive reporting of your Analysis results. See why your stock selection passed or failed. See detailed statistics on each stock scanned including its fundamentals.
Ability to Create a library of candidates and criteria that you can call onto use in any future analysis.
A fast backup of your created analysis onto a different drive or onto a USB or CD. This means you can install EzyAnalyser onto a new computer without having to re-create all your settings and analysis.
A comprehensive help file within the program the guides you through creating your own analysis.
EzyAnalyser makes it easy for you to create your own Analysis to scan. Scans can be as simple as finding all stocks with a close price between $5 and $10 dollars or as complex as you want. There is no limit to the number of criteria conditions you are able to add to your Analysis. EzyAnalyser enables you to write your own criteria using any of the indicators and oscillators available in EzyChart. You can add to the list of pre-written system analysis with your own custom criteria such as:
Find any stock that has:
- Increased in Volume by more than 10% and
- Its price is the lowest it has been in a year and
- Its volume is greater than 500,000 and
- The price is less than $2.00 and
- The RSI is below 30% but higher than it was yesterday and
- It has a dividend yield above 2
This criterion is just one of thousands of precise analysing criteria that you could write yourself. Obviously combining criteria like this can give you, as a trader, almost infinite flexibility to find stocks that you are interested in.
1. Select stocks and design you analysis
Creating your own Analysis to scan is a two-part process. Select the stocks or candidates from your database that you wish to use. Then create the criteria conditions that will form the Analysis.
The candidate selection process is very configurable giving you the option to break your database into Exchanges (eg. ASX, LSE, NASDAQ etc.); Markets (eg. Equity,Index etc.); Sector (eg. Banks, Energy etc.) or Groups (eg. All Ordinaries. S&P 200 etc.). You can also have your own list of codes, for example many clients enter their own portfolio’s into EzyAnalyser so they can perform further analysis.
2. Run your scan and view the results
EzyAnalyser makes it quick and easy to view the results of your scan. You are able to display just codes that pass your criteria and/or also those that failed or did not meet the criteria due to lack of history. Double-clicking on any code will give you a detailed summary of that code and also its results from the scan.
What to do with your results
EzyAnalyser has been designed to work together with EzyChartV6 however it can work alongside any other charting program such as GTE Charting.
- View charts on the shares that passed your Analysis*. EzyChart will open the charts with any relevant technical indicators used in your scan, such as a MACD or the Hull Multiple Moving Average.
- Save and view all passed and or failed stocks as live charts directly from EzyChart*.
- Print a list of all or a selection of the stocks that passed your analysis scan.
- Save your list to a library for further analysis.
*Note: If you do not have EzyChart you will need to open your charting software independently and manually apply the indicators.
- Create your own analysis to scan on a daily basis at the click of a button.
- Create a library of your best performing criteria conditions for future use in another analysis. This will save having to recreate them each time.
- Configurable display fields for your candidate list. You can set the program to display from a selection of more than 25 fields such as Analysis, Stock code, Company Name, Sector, Latest Close Price, Volume plus if you subscribe to BodhiGold for ASX data you can also display: Dividends Per Share, Earnings Per Share, Market Capitalisation, Net Tangible Assets, PE Ratio and Shares on Issue.
- Run your scans on active stocks only, that is, those stocks that are currently trading. However you can elect to scan on expired or de-listed codes if you want to.
- Analyse the ASX with a combination of technical and fundamental indicators (available only to BodhiGold subscribers).
|Accumulation Swing||Average True Range|
|Bollinger Bands||Commodity Channel|
|Directional Movement||Elder Ray|
|Force Index||Gann Swing|
|Linear Regression||Linear Slope|
|Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)||MACD Histogram|
|Moving Average||On Balance Volume|
|Parabolic Stop and Reverse||Percent Price and Volume|
|Price and Volume Trend||Price Oscillator|
|Rainbow Averages||Rainbow Band|
|Rainbow Oscillator||Rate of Change|
|Relative Strength Index||RSRI|
|Support and Resistance||Swing Index|
|Trading Bands||Williams %R|
|Jim Berg Indicators|
|Volatility Price||Volatility Profit Taker|
|Volatility Trailing Stop||* includes Jim’s BarChart colour rule|
|Daryl Guppy Indicators|
|Darvas (Modern Method)||Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA)|
|Alan Hull Indicators|
|Hull Multiple Moving Average (HMMA)||Rate of Annual Return (HRoR)|
|Hull Moving Average||Range Indicator|
|Fundamental Indicators (ASX only)|
|Dividend Yield||Earnings Yield|
|Market Capitilisation||Price Earnings Ratio|
|Ranking||Shares on Issue|
|Close Value||Force Value||High Value||Low Value|
|Median Value||Mid Value||Open Value||Open Interest|
|Pivot Point Value||Sales Value||True Range||Typical Value|
|Volume Value||VWAP||Weighted Value|
Q: Does EzyAnalyser require EzyChart6 to operate?
A: It is designed to compliment EzyChart6 but it can work alongside any other charting program. If using another charting program the data must come from BodhiGold. EzyAnalyser6 won’t open charts automatically with results in any other charting program than EzyChart6.
Q: Will EzyAnalyser tell me which shares to buy?
A: No – EzyAnalyser will find stocks that conform to criteria you set. It does not recommend buys or sells – this is entirely up to you.
Q: Does EzyAnalyser require data from BodhiGold?
A: Yes – Check our BodhiGold Page for a great deal.
- A data subscription to JustData’s BodhiGold data downloading program.
- A charting program is not essential to run EzyAnalyser6 but for the serious trader having a visual display of the charts and indicators is a valuable source of information. EzyChart6 is the recommended charting software to use in conjunction with EzyAnalyser6 as they have been designed to work together. However if you have GTE Charting and use BodhiGold for your data you will be able to use EzyAnalyser 6 to scan your database for trading opportunities.
- EzyAnalyser6 is compatible with Windows® 7, XP and Vista operating systems.
- Power Macintosh users with Windows emulation software are not supported.