Some of the reasons to subscribe to BodhiGold:
- Simple to use: one-click operation to update one or more charting, scanning or portfolio management programs.
- You have total control over the data: choose to download the entire market and/or any grouping of your choice (eg. Top 100).
- You can also download in GICS Industry sectors.
- ASX is fully maintained and adjusted automatically for splits, merges, name changes and reconstructions.
- Fundamental data included: see what dividends are being paid.
- Regular articles of interest to read by SuperEasy, Daryl Guppy, Alan Hull etc.
- Register on two computers for your own use (eg. Laptop & Desktop). This means you can take your trading away with you at no extra cost.
- Download as many times as you like.
- Advance/Decline charts included.
- New securities are automatically added to your lists and expired securities removed.
- When you go away or do not download for a period: BodhiGold will automatically Catchup from the last day you downloaded (up to 6-months)
- Backed by JustData’s excellent customer service.
- Not only is BodhiGold the world’s most advanced data management software it is also the most comprehensive in the range of data it offers.
Data Available includes:
- Stock Exchanges: Australian Stock Exchange; London Stock Exchange; Singapore Securities Exchange; Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange; AMEX, NASDAQ & New York Stock Exchanges; OTCBB, Hong Kong Stock Exchange; Newcastle Stock Exchange; New Zealand Stock Exchange and World Indices.
- Commodity Exchanges: Chicago Board of Trade; Chicago Mercantile; EUREX (Deutschland &United States); Euronext (LIFFE & Paris); ICE International Commodities; Kansas City Board of Trade; Minneapolis Grains Exchange; New York Futures & Cotton Exchange; New York Mercantile; New Zealand Futures and Sydney Futures Exchange.
- Foreign Exchange: Australian Dollar Cross Rates including majors and Global Foreign Exchanges Cross Rates. Other Forex currencies (i.e. USD; EUR; NZD; GBP; JPY, CAD, CHF etc.) available on request.
ASX data is available from 4:45pm (AEST).
Historical Data: Up to 20-years history available on ASX and most other data packages.